- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation benefits, and leave; performance Management; productivity, and morale; occupational health and safety.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Bachelors degree in all major from reputable university;
- Minimum experience 1 – 2 years as an HR Generalist;
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus;
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws;
- Verbal and written English communication skill is a must;
- Able to work individually and within a team;
- Work well under pressure;
- Skill in multitasking and have excellent organizational skill;
- Flexible in terms of working hours;
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.