- Planning and controlling new product model development
- Generating process specification and technical information
- Generating and updating Bill Of Material (BOM) structure using SAP
- Maximizing efficiency in production process in order to generate cost down.
- Analyzing new product model problems to develop process improvements.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Min GPA of 2.80 (state university) or 3.00 (private university)
- Required skill(s): CAD, 3D, Technical Drawing, Analyze and Problem Solving, Fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- High motivation
- Competitive, creative, and innovative
- Able to work as part of a team and independently