- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, input overtime, and data entry for internal department.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for maintenance
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, materials, and facilities for Maintenance.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
Requirements and skills
- D3/S1 in administration or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Open for freshgraduates with internship experience.