Planning, controlling, supervising and directing all daily operational activities related to Fuel Logistics in the supply area of the Adaro Group so that all activities are carried out in accordance with K3 and KO Mining Safety rules, as well as effective and efficient, thus supporting the achievement of production targets.
- Min. S1 Any Major, preferably majoring in Industrial Engineering
- Min. 3 years experience in supply chain or logistics
- Have the ability and experience in handling loading master fuels, material & inventory Management, forecasting & scheduling
- Have Ahli K3 Kimia & Pengawas Operasional Pertama (POP) Certificate
- Willing to be placed at Kelanis (Central Kalimantan).