Supervise and carry out the procurement of goods/work tools/spare parts/services in accordance with the applicable plans, specifications, policies and procedures to ensure that goods and services are available on time, in accordance with the quality and quantity that have been determined in order to support the company’s operational activities.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (S1) of civil/industrial/mechanical engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same or related position
- Able to supervise and conduct vendor selection by evaluating price offers
- Familiar with marine work tools and spare parts
- Have an excellent negotiation, communication, and leadership skill
- Willing to be placed in Banjarmasin or Kelanis