- Determine control points, control items, and methods so that the production process can run well and the use of parts according to standards
- Setup quality standards for processes and products
- Review and revise work standards to improve quality
- Review and analyze daily quality data
- Set standards (parameters and processes) in accordance with safety standards
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience, Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Have a good analysis and logic of thinking.
- Eager to learn, have a good attitude and communication skill.
- Able to work in teams and individually.
- Placement in Karawang Area.